Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where to buy?

Good news everyone: Now if you want a copy of Yellow you don't have to know me personally, or follow me home from work and pretend like you're a delivery person and ask to use my phone because your truck broke down just to get inside my house and then steal a copy.

You can just head over to Clint's Comics at 39th & Main, or across the street to B-Bop. They both carry the books. (If you buy it from that B-Bop location you should find a nice freebie inside. You're welcome. And no, it doesn't wash off easily.)

For my fans north of the river, you can drop in at B-Bop near I-29 and Barry Road to grab your copy. (Sorry, no freebies there, unless you count the free conversation with a couple of cool guys behind the counter.)

More locations will hopefully be on the map soon. I'll keep you posted, of course.

Until then, remember to aim for the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment