Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Coming Through Your TV...

As the release date for Yellow approaches, the debut party is really gathering steam.

I'll be on NBC Action News Midday on Friday (11 a.m. on your NBC station) to talk about the book and the party.

I hope you are all able to stop by. I should have plenty of books for sale in case anyone wants multiples (I've heard tell that's what some people want), plus posters and t-shirts. In fact I just picked up the shirts today and they look terrific. I can't wait to wear mine proudly.

Plus you can grab a temporary tattoo, play some old-skool video games on a custom arcade cabinet, listen to the mellow, face-melting tunes of The Straight Ups and the smooth turntable stylings of DJ Kreations, and of course nosh on a cupcake--or two--from Takes the Cake Bakery's mobile cupcakery. (Wow, that was fun to say...)

And when you're plenty liquored up--Oh, did I mention there will be a cash bar hosted by Grinders, too?--and you're ready for a nice relaxing cruise around the Crossroads district, just step outside and grab a TricycleTransit pedicab. (You know, three wheels, a pedal-pusher and a big seat for you and your squeeze?) They'll be making their own debut Friday and touring all over the district so you can hop on and take one for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment