Monday, November 15, 2010

Correction...


You know, sometimes when you're trying to get something done under a deadline little things tend to slip through the cracks. I have to issue a minor correction for 'Auld Lang Zombie' for just that reason.

On the second to last page, Mayor Bright tells Simon "Tomorrow is Friday..." This is a lie. Tomorrow is not Friday. Tomorrow has never been Friday. (That's ironic, considering that right now I have an ongoing philosophy of mentally making every day Friday, but never mind...)


The point is, that line was just thoughtless on my part. It should say "Tomorrow is Wednesday," but to be honest in future printings I'll probably just nix that line altogether.


I know it's a minor thing for most readers, but the timeline of this story is rather important, at least to me, and that's just the kind of continuity error that would bug the heck out of me. And ya'll deserve better!

No comments:

Post a Comment