Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Worth the wait...

I know it's been a long while since I've posted anything, and for that I apologize. But in the last few months, as my motivation to continue working on "Yellow" has stumbled back and forth like a drunk man trying to decide if he will cross the street for that hot dog or if he doesn't like the way the vendor is eyeing him all suspicious-like, I have made an important leap forward in the progress of the comic.

Soon I will be announcing to you, the World At Large, a new creative team to help make "Yellow" the not-sucky comic it was always destined to be. I've got an artist lined up, but am waiting to secure a colorist. Then I will make the big announcement.

I've already seen some of the sketches and I am practicaly giddy with anticipation.

I hope you are, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment