Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A First Look... For Me, Anyways

The Incredible Zeu has sent me the first draft of pencils for the first few pages of Yellow #1.

Awesome.

Not only is he a talented guy, but I can't tell you how amazing it feels to see your words come to life. There are a few things Zeu did that I didn't expect, but like. And several things he did exactly as I pictured it.

Once we get a little closer to a finished product I'll post a page or two, just to whet you're appetite, dear reader. Until then, Zeu and I will continue to work behind the scenes to make this the kick-ass-enest debut comic of 2010.

Speaking of debuts...

Nothing is finalized just yet, but it's looking like the release party is going to be happening in midtown Kansas City at a little venue to TBA. The more important, and exciting news, is that it may very well be happening on First Friday in November. Any of you who don't live in KC might not realize this: That's kind of a big deal.

Hopefully it will vicariously make my comic kind of a big deal.

Invites will be sent out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment