Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Website!

Attention, all Yellowhats. My buddy Josh just finished the overhaul on the website. It's a sight better than the old one, and Josh made the navigation and layout much more user-friendly. Thanks, Josh!

If you have any web projects you need done, Josh is the man to do it. Contact me and I'll pass along your info to him. (Don't want to go giving away his email address to complete strangers, you know. Especially the kind of completely strange people that would be reading this site.)

Look for the next issue of "Yellow" to hit newsstands (aka the website) in late June/early July!

2 comments:

  1. If you look at the bottom of the template I have left my email as a small link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that, too! I feel a little dumb now, but it's nothing I'm not used to by now.

    ReplyDelete