Thursday, April 8, 2010

Commentary is Go!

After a couple of reports from people I consider to be rather intelligent that they were unable to figure out how to post on my blog, I did a wee bit of research. Turns out, it was unnecessarily difficult.

No longer!

I changed the settings on the blog and now you no longer have to be a registered user to post comments. Anyone--and I mean anyone (that includes you) can now post their hatred by simply clicking on the "comments" line on the bottom right of each post.

So just to test that it's working, why don't you leave a comment for me right now?

Go ahead. I'll wait.

1 comment:

  1. Is the title of this entry a "Thunderbirds" reference? I hope so. Eisner is nothing less than a god on olympus. I can't wait to see your newly inspired stuff. I'm also a big fan of Alex Toth and Joe Kubert, giants of the silver age. Now go make art!

    ReplyDelete