Monday, September 28, 2009

Slash and Bash Wrap Up
















THANKS for coming out and being supportive at the film fesitivus. If you bought a comic, hopefully you'll like it enough to keep buying more. If you didn't buy one because you weren't sure it was worth it, well, you'd better get on board now before you get left behind. You don't know what you're missing! (By the way, in the photo above, that's Adrienne Barbeau in the middle, pimpin' the Zombietowne tee! That's my aunt-in-law on the right, and me on the left. I'm not really that tall. The camera phone adds three feet. And a beard.)

I had a great time at the festival and am looking forward to hopefully being invited back next year. My steam-powered number-crunching predictor machine tells me that in one years time I should be on issue...10 or 11. I wish it would go faster than that, but doing both the writing and the drawing makes it difficult to crank out these things any faster than one every two months.

But looking ahead, I am hoping to get into a comic convention coming up shortly in Des Moines. (Thanks to Bill for telling me about it!) After that, there's another horror film fest at the Tivoli in Kansas City that I will hopefully have a presence at, even if it's just a display.

And in other news, I'm continuing to make headway on issue #5, "Feels Like the First Time." Start brushing up on your Foreigner...and your Dr. King. (You'll see.)

See you in the funny pages!
Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment