Thursday, September 3, 2009

Slash and Bash 2009!

WELCOME, bloggers and comic book aficionados. For my first post ever on the Yellow blog, I'm going to direct you to join me at Slash and Bash 2009 in Topeka, KS. The three day festival of film and fright runs Friday, Sept. 25th to Sunday the 27th.

There will be special guests, including directors introducing their own films, and legendary actress Adrienne Barbeau (Swamp Thing, Escape From New York, HBO's "Carnivale"). See screenings of Army of Darkness, Phantasm, Bonnie and Clyde vs. Dracula (I'm looking forward to that one, personally) and more!

And best of all, you can buy copies of Yellow! I'll have nice, freshly-printed copies of "Shrinking Universe," the trade paperback collecting the first three issues--as well as the all-new issue, "Spares." Plus, this will be the only time you can get an exclusive "Slash & Bash 2009" Yellow mini-poster.

I promise you will be the coolest kid at your church youth camp.

Hope to see you there! (At the film fest, I mean. Not youth camp.)

Beardy Bobby B.
writer/drawer

No comments:

Post a Comment