Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Getting closer...

SEPTEMBER 25th is fast-approaching. (It seems like it gets closer every day!) Be sure to buy your tickets or steal them from someone who trusts you so you can get in to see all the great classic horror movies and meet Adrienne Barbeau. But most importantly, bring some cash, because you're going to want to buy a few copies of "Yellow," so you can read it again and again and again.

In other news, I've begun work on Issue #5 now--tentatively titled "Feels Like the First Time". (And yes, I promise "Yellow" #5 will included at least one reference to Mountain Dew.) I've written the script, and am in the process of storyboarding the panels. I hope to already be partway through drawing it by the start of next week, although if you come visit me at Slash and Bash you will undoubtedly find me working on it there, too.

Well, that's all for now!

Bobby Bierley
writer & drawer

No comments:

Post a Comment