Sunday, March 27, 2011

Looking for me?

Hi friends, both new and old.

Glad you're here. Sorry the site is a bit disorganized. I'm working on that.

If you're looking for the latest news, it's probably best to wander over to Facebook.com/Zombietowne. That's where most of my updates happen first.

You can also keep up with me on Twitter @Zombietowne, if you're into the short-and-sweet thing.

Or if you have something to tell me, shoot me an email at braaains@zombietowne.

If you want to order a book, well then you can email sales@zombietowne.com. (I had contemplated making it "saaales" but I thought it was just a bit too cute.)

But before you go asking me all kinds of questions, why don't you take a look at this interview on Viper Comics website. (That's my publisher's website, by the by.) It might answer a few things you needed to know before you even have to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment