Monday, January 11, 2010

Here Goes Nothing

I've just placed an order via that lovable demon, Amazon.com, for a new Wacom tablet, what with to do my digital drawing.


But what's this? It's not made by Wacom? It's a drawing tablet not made by the world's foremost drawing-tablet manufacturer? How dare you. I mean I.


Well, here's the deal: It's cheaper than the entry-level Wacom Bamboo Fun (no, that's not a bizarre typo), and has a much bigger drawing area. I don't want to get technical here, but...bigger is better.


Of course, it does have downsides. It remains to be seen if said downsides will be a dealbreaker, ladies, but I figured I'd test out the cheaper, bigger product first. If it doesn't work out, I can always return it (hopefully), and get the Bamboo Fun Pen Silver (again, not a typo).


I know this is pretty boring stuff, but, hey, what else am I going to blog about?


Seriously...do you have any suggestions? Have you read any good books lately?


Hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment